Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I PASSED THE WWTBAM TEST!

So I am majorly geeking out right now, I attended the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire live audition this morning, AND PASSED THE TEST SESSION!

  We were told before tests were graded that if we passed we'd receive a postcard either way, if we were selected for the contestant pool or not. They came back in with the results and called us out by test number,  They had us do a personality questionnaire, waivers, and then had us interview with a producer.  I think I did really well with that.  I don't think I talked too fast. I was purposely trying to slow down...and I didn't talk over the producer very much like I tend to do when I'm nervous.  :D 

  So now I've got the whole day...I think I might go to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment