- 9 hours Communications - Complete
- 6 Hours Humanities - Complete
- 6 Hours Mathematics - Complete
- 9 Hours Social Sciences - Complete
- 6-8 (7) Hours Natural Sciences- Complete
- 24 Hours Drama/Other Electives -Complete
- 3 Hours Honors Leadership Elective - Complete
- 3 Hours Computer Proficiency- Complete
- 1 Hour Capstone - Connections - 1 Credit Hour After 45 Hours Completed - Complete
- 8 Honors Classes Completed (To grad with Honors Denotation - Complete
- 1-Hon English II
- 2-Hon Intro to Philosophy
- 3-Hon Marine Biology w/ Lab
- 4-Hon Leadership
- 5-Hon Early American History
- 6-Hon Public Speaking
- 7-Hon Western World: Modern Europe
- 8-Hon Selected Topics in History: Irish History and Revolutions
The section will shortly be changed to (DA DA DA!) Bachelor's Degree Req. Clock. :D Now that I have all the information I finally get to make a new checklist of things to be done.
Next, the GPA clock will officially be reset to N/A as I officially have no Columbia GPA just yet. Zero is too disheartening.
Goal List is getting a makeover, so is Current Courses and What's on Deck, since I actually know what classes I'll be taking for fall.
I think that'll be it for now. Oh, and I'm gonna post some stuff about the show I've been running.