Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"I Put In Work, Did More Than Called Upon..."

Its been a day of prepping a lot of good work, just to be told its worth and useless.


I stayed up til 3am last night working on a powerpoint for Honors Marine Biology for a presentation on the chapter we're supposed to read...only to get to class and have the professor go a completely different direction with something that wasn't on the syllabus

...with out telling anyone.
...less than a week off chiding the entire class for not being prepared to 'lecture' on the assigned content.

Then I find out just now, that the Harvard Model United Nations qualifying position paper I've been working on since July, wasn't even read because too few people submitted overall and the evaluations we're cancelled.

That's a double whammy, because I'm the marketing chair, and I was delegated the campaign for HNMUN.  Ugh.  Whatever.  Birthday's on Friday, second installment of year 25.
Work's below as samples feel free to read/peruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment