Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Grades starting to trickle in...

Honors Leadership is done and graded: an "A" it is!

More coming in the next week or so.

Philosophy, based on exam grades and our group presentation, I'm forecasting an A as well.  Stage makeup is a little shaky, because in all honesty, the time and money weren't there for me to take it seriously enough, and with only half the class ever bothering to show, it was hard to care when so much more was going on.  Not entirely sure whether it's a lesson learned.  I know coming out of that class that, I know the material I'm supposed to know, both rhetorically and practically, which is more than the professor can say for good many in that class.  Then, of course, there is acting.  Everything is on track to go well, but I'm really quite hating warm-ups at the beginning of class, I find my self getting in to Maggie (Cat on a Hot Tin Roof) and The Stage Manager (The Father Clock) before getting to class, and wanting to jump into scene work. Then having to come back out and do some silly animal prep or exhaustive emotional memory exercise, after which I'm entirely too spent in the opposite direction to work on my scenes.  A little more memorization is needed, especially on Father Clock, which has had yet another addition. I'm not very worried about it because now all my other two large group projects have been presented and graded.

So here's the to-do list:
Philosophy
-Outline for final in class essay: "Is philosophy possible in the 21st century", ≤100 words or less

Leadership
-Habit reactionary ≤300 words (x2)
-Group project reactionary ≤500 words

Stage Makeup
- Short Answer Written final (in class)
-Group Portrait Practical Final (Manet's The Balcony)

Acting
-Final Performance of in Showcase for Arts Staff of "Cat" and "Father Clock" scene.
-Play Review (Going to see Eckerd Theater Company's Twelfth Night)

In other news Janelle has convinced me I need a Mac...and here's a picture I took of Columbia °ᴥ°

No comments:

Post a Comment