Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Time For a Few Small Repairs, she said...

I've added a few things to the blog here. First is a GPA Watch/Clock that I'll update whenever changes occur. The second addition is an official academic goal list. I'm a beleiver in the old "fail to plan or plan to fail" addage. Finally, a little later today I'll add an updateable course listing with an "on-deck" feature, so anyone who is interested can see what I'm taking and what I've got coming up.



And now for a little news. The check list already has something checked off! Yesterday I applied for the Honors Institute. The short unscheduled meet and greet with Honors Coordinator Lauren Furry and Honors Assistant Erin Steele, went rather well and they both seemed extremely receptive and excited. Just befor submiting, I emailed past professor Brooke Quinlan, to request a letter of reccomendation, to which she replied yes! Seems like things are coming together fairly quickly with this. :)

That's it for now. I've got one more paper, a discussion post, and one timed writing assignment away from that 3.5...with my nose to the grind stone and fingers to the keyboar, I can nearly taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment