Sunday, November 14, 2010

Well, I'm much too young to feel this damn old...

  Woke up at 5:30 impetuously. I now lay on the floor completing Computer Proficiency class homework, that I've neglected on the grounds that I WAS two weeks ahead and had bigger fish to fry in Eng. II with the research paper. Apparently, I missed a whole assignment, which, is really not good, considering I'm supposed to be flying through this class. So here's to playing catch-up, when your at a deadlock, nee, to get your mind off the deadlock.

And the white line's getting longer and the saddle's getting cold
I'm much too young to feel this damn old
All my cards are on the table with no ace left in the hole
I'm much too young to feel this damn old 
-Garth Brooks, "Garth Brooks" (C) Capitol Records 1989

No comments:

Post a Comment