Saturday, September 14, 2013

Screen shot of the day: Trello

So, I was introduced to the very useful (and very free) Trello online listing program, by my new boss Rudy, who uses it to organize the tasks for the office. I signed up with my own account and it has been great. Y'all know of my obsequious obsession with being able to visualize what needs to be done. This program is an amazing organizational tool for anyone with multiple projects with many steps and parts to get through.  I highly recommend it!

Click to enlarge...the amazingness.
So yeah, https://trello.com . It's free to sign up. Enjoy.

PS. I think I will  *UPDATE* did start (yet another) Tumblr blog about the where to get the best food for under $5 in Morningside....as a public service.

It's called:
Clicky Clicky...

No comments:

Post a Comment